In compliance with state law, each school district is required to post specific information regarding the school district as part of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requirements. Such information is contained in documents listed below. If the information you are seeking is not found in these or other documents posted on this website, you may request copies of existing documents by contacting Jill Clark, Communications Legal Associate at firstname.lastname@example.org or via post at 925 East Dixon Road, Little Rock, AR 72206. Details regarding the Arkansas Freedom of Information Act provisions may be found here.
BOARD OF EDUCATION
The Board will meet in regular open session on the second Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m. These meetings are open to the public.
PERSONNEL POLICY COMMITTEES:
- Annual School Performance Reports (ESSA)
- School Report Cards
- District Support Plan - Ready for Learning (Continuity of Services Plan)
- District Improvement (Strategic) Plan Summary
- School Improvement Plans
- Comprehensive School Counseling Program
- Dyslexia Related Services
- Parent Involvement Plan - District
- Parent Involvement Plan - All Schools
- District Wellness Committee
Anonymously report suspicions of illegal activity by government officials or call the Little Rock FBI Field Office hotline at 501.221.8200.